The INDIKI corporate service is ideal for businesses looking for short-runs of digitally printed boxes for reasons such as new product launches, press or influencer gifting, party favours, trials of new packaging designs and more.
The digital print process we run offers full colour printing, and gives an excellent finish on photographs as well as artwork. We can also offer gloss highlighting on sections of your design.
You can choose to make each of your boxes unique and personalise them with a name, date or photograph, or print them all the same. It’s entirely up to you as each box is individually printed and set up by hand on our state-of-the-art machine.
For orders of less than 5 boxes
- Please use the INDIKI website to select, personalise and add your boxes to the basket and check-out
- If you want to upload artwork to a box lid, we recommend you use the single full photo product as this provides you with a blank canvas for the whole lid of the box for you to set up your artwork as you wish
- If you cannot see the box style, shape or colour that you want, please get in touch with our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org (8:30am to 4:30pm Mon to Fri). They will be able to offer you further styles from our sister company www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk. You can also check their website to see if the style or colour you want can be found there.
For quantities of 5 boxes or more
- Please select your box shape and size and have your artwork ready
- Contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to provide you with a quote
- We provide discounts on quantities of boxes ordered above 5 units
- We will work with you to set up your artwork and process your order
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Our sister company, Tiny Box Company, offers foil printing (also called hot foil printing), which is a process whereby a logo, name or simple line illustration is stamped onto the lid of a box in a range of foil finishes. We offer gloss, metallic, satin and matte finish foils printed on boxes, bags and ribbon. To apply your design in foil printing a print plate is required. The cost for this is in addition to the cost of the boxes and the cost of the printing and is dependent on the size of the plate. The minimum quantities for foil printing on boxes is 50 units and for gift bags it is 100 units. Lead times vary according to demand at different times of year, but typically your printed boxes will be with you between 10 and 20 working days from artwork confirmation and payment.
We also offer digital printing on ALL sides of a box (except the base) with the Tiny Box Designer service. This gives you the opportunity to create full colour digitally printed packaging with no minimum order using our online editor. A range of 18 different flat-pack, food safe boxes are available to custom print. These are ideal for food use such as wedding favours, market traders or promotional items. The lead time is approximately 10 working days.
And finally, if you are looking for something truly bespoke, the Tiny Box Maker team can help. They offer bespoke boxes for small runs, which can be ideal for PR events, short production runs or product launches. They can also produce customised options for flat-packed boxes, mailing boxes or any gift box of your design and choice! Our friendly team at Tiny Box Maker have outstanding knowledge and expertise and are passionate about working with you to create a box to your exact specifications.
Within the Tiny Box family, we’re committed to helping you find the gift boxes and print finish that you are looking for. If you would like to talk to us about your requirements you can call us on 01342 821878 (Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm) or complete the Contact Us form by clicking here.